Money Goals was created after Animal Capital founders Josh Richards and Marshall Sandman identified a lack of relevant resources for Gen Z that support knowledge of both traditional finance and new forms of finance like cryptocurrency.
“Kids today are less inclined to go to a textbook to learn about money – instead they want to learn from their peers and experts,” said Richards. “There is a huge gap right now and we are working together to solve it.”
Money Goals will feature influencers and entrepreneurs with tens of millions of followers including Josh Richards and Kevin O’Leary, and will be hosted by Marshall Sandman, Managing Partner of Animal Capital.
“It’s important to us that finance is inclusive. Crypto is the future, but if everyone is going to take part in that future – we need to engage with people from all backgrounds and demographics” said Ben Samaroo, CEO of WonderFi Technologies Inc. (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF). “Money Goals is an excellent way to do that, and it will be a powerful tool to bring users into the WonderFi Technologies Inc. (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF) ecosystem.”
Money Goals will consist of a series of virtual events and educational content on various social media platforms. Money Goals will launch on Instagram Live at 2:00pm Eastern Time on January 5, 2022, and will offer viewers live Q & A sessions with world renowned finance experts, entrepreneurs and celebrities.
Animal Capital was founded by social media stars Josh Richards, Griffin Johnson and Noah Beck, together with partners Marshall Sandman and Michael Gruen.
WonderFi Technologies Inc. (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF) is a leading technology company with the mission of creating better access to DeFi through the core principles of simplicity and education. WonderFi Technologies Inc. (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF) has a multi-pronged business strategy which includes a high-growth consumer finance app which will serve as a trusted gateway to the new financial system, and a digital asset portfolio which consists of leading crypto and DeFi assets. WonderFi Technologies Inc.’s (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF) executive team and Board of Directors have an established track record in finance and crypto, with previous experience at Amazon, Shopify, PayPal, Galaxy Digital, Hut 8 and BIGG Digital. WonderFi Technologies Inc.’s (NEO: WNDR)(OTC:WONDF) core team of engineers and technologists believe that everyone should have equal access to finance, and are aligned in the mission to empower people around the world to access DeFi in a simple, smart and secure way. For more information, visit www.wonder.fi.
Forward-Looking Information and Statements
This press release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation and may also contain statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking information and forward-looking statements are not representative of historical facts or information or current condition, but instead represent only the Company’s beliefs regarding future events, plans or objectives, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of the Company’s control. Generally, such forward-looking information or forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such “could”, “intend”, “expect”, “believe”, “will”, “projected”, “estimated”, or variations of such words. The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained herein may include, but are not limited to, information concerning: the involvement of strategic investors with the Company; and expectations for other economic, business, and/or competitive factors.
By identifying such information and statements in this manner, the Company is alerting the reader that such information and statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such information and statements. In addition, in connection with the forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release, the Company has made certain assumptions. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking information and statements are the following: the ability of the Company to work effectively with strategic investors; and changes in general economic, business and political conditions, including changes in the financial markets, changes in applicable laws, and compliance with extensive government regulation. Should one or more of these risks, uncertainties or other factors materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking information or statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein.
Although the Company believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing, and the expectations contained in, the forward-looking information and statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information and statements, and no assurance or guarantee can be given that such forward-looking information and statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information and statements. The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and the Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking information and/or forward-looking statements that are contained or referenced herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws. All subsequent written and oral forward- looking information and statements attributable to the Company or persons acting on its behalf is expressly qualified in its entirety by this notice.
Neither NEO Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the NEO Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, WonderFi Technologies Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from WonderFi Technologies Inc’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) two hundred sixty-six thousand two hundred CAD for 25 days (19 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding WonderFi Technologies Inc’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to WonderFi Technologies Inc’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) WonderFi Technologies Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that WonderFi Technologies Inc. intends to offer; (e) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s milestone projections and targets; (f) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute WonderFi Technologies Inc’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of WonderFi Technologies Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) WonderFi Technologies Inc’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact WonderFi Technologies Inc’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing WonderFi Technologies Inc’s business operations (e) WonderFi Technologies Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, WonderFi Technologies Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does WonderFi Technologies Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither WonderFi Technologies Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of WonderFi Technologies Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of WonderFi Technologies Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of WonderFi Technologies Inc. or such entities.